Remote Online Notarization
- Why Attorney Owned Title Companies Are Better When Selling Your Next Home
- 3 Things You Need To Know About Real Estate Closings in 2020
- TCA Connect: A Digital Online Closing Experience
- Deeds, Wills And Trust, Oh My!
- Florida Remote Online Notarization Statute Changes
- When Does An Estate Qualify For Summary Administration?
- Cross-border Business Dispute Resolution
- Brokers Beware Of Seller’s Failure To Disclose
- Landlords May Be Financially Liable For Tenant’s Improvements
- Is Your Investment Property Compliant With Local Ordinances Regarding Short Term Rentals?
- Tenants, Are You Ready For Hurricane Season?
- Barry Miller Law Reigns In Win At Florida Supreme Court Resulting In A Free Home For Client
- Permit Me To Talk About Permits
- Probate: The Benefits and Pitfalls of Summary Administration
- Caring For Our Community
- Beyond Title – Social Listening
- Beyond Title®: The Blog
- Wills, Living Wills, and Powers of Attorney
- Probate Avoidance Concerns
- The Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act, A Primer:
- Title Commitments & Title Insurance Standard Exceptions To Coverage
- The Necessity Of Title Insurance, A Refresher
- How A Florida Judgment Lien Affects Your Real Estate Closing
- An Introduction To Short Sales
- Get Off My Lawn! The Case Of The Intrusive Neighbor
- These Property Taxes Are ‘for The Birds’
- To Airbnb Or Not To Airbnb? Check Your Covenants
- Force Majeure and How Hurricane Irma Can Impact Your Closing
- Weighing Water Rights: A Brief Overview of Water Rights in Florida.
- Creating A Lady Bird Deed In Florida
- New Condominium, Homeowners, and Cooperative Association Law
- Termination of Condominium Associations: Converting Condos Back to Apartment Units
- Affixing the Legal Status of Real Property Fixtures
- The Lis Pendens: Form, Definition, and Effect:
- Termination Of Homeowner’s Covenants And Restrictions
- The Closing Agent: A Look at the New Breed of Title Insurance Companies
- Employees at The Closing Agent Attend RamQuest User Group annual conference
- Here’s What It Costs to Sell a House
- Broker Held Liable For Fraudulent Non-disclosure Of Agent
- Options for Vesting Title and Partaking in Partition: A Brief Introduction to Florida’s Partition Laws.
- Conditions for Contracting: A Review of Contract Formation
- How To Handle Multiple Offers When Selling A Home
- The Hottest Buzzwords in Real Estate Listings
- Video Blog – Why All Title Insurance Policies Are Not The Same
- Where Have All The starter Homes Gone?
- The 5 Worst Things You Can Do Before Buying a Home
- The Do’s & Don’ts Of Helping Wheelchair Users Find Homes
- Video Blog – 1031 Exchanges
- How Would You Sell A ‘Murder House’?
- The Closing Agent, Inc. Recognized for Outstanding Performance by Old Republic Title!
- Florida Drivers Beware: A Case For Uninsured/underinsured Insurance
- Caveat Emptor = Buyer Beware – Discussion of Requirements for FL Real Estate Transactions
- Why You Need An Attorney When Buying Or Selling Property
- Why More Americans Are Heading South
- THANK YOU to The Closing Agent, Inc. and Barry Miller Law Staff On Raising $1300 For The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s “Light The Night Walk!”
- The Best Month — And Day — To List Your Home
Commercial Real Estate
Residential Real Estate