Our Privacy Commitment
Information We May Collect
We collect personal information to offer you products and services. We also use it to decide if you qualify for our products and services. We also collect information to service your account. The type of information we collect depends on the products and services you ask for and may include:
- Information we receive from you on applications and related forms (such as name, address, social security number, assets and income)
- Information about transactions and relationships with third-parties such as credit relationships, account balances and payment history
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies (such as credit relationships and history); and
- Information we receive from their parties in order to issue title insurance and service your policies
- We do not sell any of your personal information to any third party. We will not share personal information without your permission, except as required by law.
Information We May Disclose And To Whom We May Disclose Information
We may share some of your personal information with persons or companies that offer services to us such as:
- Your Agent or Broker
- Insurance Companies
- Firms that assist us in servicing your policies
- Firms that assist in printing or delivering statements and notices
We may disclose some or all of your personal information about current or former customers, but only as allowed by law, to entities such as:
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- State or Federal Regulators; or
We may share some or all of your personal financial information with affiliates in our family of companies that market our products or services on our behalf. You cannot prevent these disclosures.
Procedures to Protect the Privacy and Safety of Personal Information
This statement is provided on behalf of The Closing Agent and its affiliates.
Building Relationships & Earning Trust
I just wanted to reach out to you to let you know that I use this title company exclusively because of the work Becky and Jackie provide. They are professional and efficient. Certainly an asset for any business owner to have.
It is not too often that an attorney with the knowledge and experience of Barry Miller would offer his time in such a generous manner. The information presented is a huge resource that I encourage all of my agents to take advantage of.
The Closing Agent’s advances in technology and innovation allow us to offer services to our clients that are unmatched by our competition. Barry Miller Law’s legal expertise is invaluable to our clients.
We would like to take the time to show you the great level of satisfaction that we have had with your services through our short-sale process. Your level of responsiveness, professionalism and customer oriented attitude was of the highest. You were referred to us by one of your clients and we just want to let you know that you have another source of referral on us.
The Closing Agent helped me on this transaction and they were not even the title company involved. That is going above and beyond!
After attending our “Hot Properties” event Elaine said “I put it on my calendar right after the last meeting! Looking forward to it and thank you for providing this great format to network and present our listings."
Work with TCA
Besides our competitive rates, flexible services, and state-of-the-art 24/7 secure online communication platform, the true value we deliver is going “Beyond Title®” to create a better closing experience. We have been helping homeowners complete the final and most important steps in the real estate closing process for over 25 years.
Years In Business
The Closing Agent has been trusted for decades.
Our friendly staff are dedicated to you.
Join The Closing Agent revolution.