With eView you will be able to
- Access your documents 24/7
- Receive automated emails sent with file updates
- Communicate with your closer in a secure online environment
- View, print, and submit documents
- Submit new orders
- Track your file’s progress
- Exchange updated information in real time
- Visit www.TheClosingAgent.com and click the “Log In” link on top left in the header of the website.
- Enter your unique username and password and click “Sign In”.
Once signed in, you will be taken to the “Lobby” page. Here, you will find all of the documents included in your file. Documents are organized by; File Number, Date Opened, Date of Closing, Buyer(s), Seller(s), and Property address. You can use the Order Status drop-down menu to sort your documents by Open, Closed, Cancelled, or All Files. At the top of the page you will find links to start a New Order, view Tasks assigned to you, watch a Tutorial, find Help with E-View, or Logout. To access any file simply double click the file number
Viewing Notes & Updates
Once a file is chosen all notes and updates can be viewed by clicking on the “File Status” tab which is shown below.
Submitting a New Order
- Select “New Order” at the top of the Lobby page
- You will select your information from the dropdown menus; Branch, Closing Agent, Order Category, Premium Type, Sales Rep, Former Policy #, Closing Date, Type of Service.
- When the form is completed, click “Add New Order”.
- Once submitted, you will be directed to a page stating and your order has been successfully submitted, followed by your order number.
- From the Lobby, select a file from the list under “File Number”.
- This will bring you to a page called the Conference Room, where further information can be found for that specific file. Sections available in the Conference Room include contacts, property information, file status and documents, all of which are navigable through the links below the file number.
- The Contacts page allows you to view the contact information for all parties involved. You can also email them directly from the screen.
- Under Property Info, you will see general information of the property(s) on file as well as the full legal information for the property(s).
- You can view the progress of the file under File Status and add notes.
- The Documents page allows you to review, submit, and print documents.
e-View Features Include
- Integrated with Calyx Point for easy ordering, status updates, and document transferring
- Private access to all files through personal log in information for clients and consumers
- Can upload, download, and review all documents associated with a file
- HUDs can be viewed live and printed
- Access to published notes and file status that keep clients updated
- Automated emails sent with file updates