Our Commitment to Accessibility
At The Closing Agent, we’re committed to accessibility, diversity and inclusion. We believe all of our clients should be able to readily access the information available at The Closing Agent, conveniently use our smartphone apps, and easily get the full benefit from all of our other web sites and digital offerings. Delivering the best service and ensuring accessibility to all of our customers is a primary concern. Our personnel are always available to help guests both before they arrive at our offices and during the settlement process. Let us know what we can do to best meet your needs by contacting us at 407-930-9881.
We Speak Your Language
Barry Miller Law and The Closing Agent take pride in an established record of practicing tolerance, inclusivity, and acceptance in the workplace. We have a diverse group of multilingual employees and can offer services in several languages including Spanish, Portuguese, and more.
How We Accomplish our Goals
We set high standards for providing web accessibility and constantly strive to ensure we’re in compliance with all relevant guidelines and laws. We have a team of professionals that is dedicated to offering our clients the best possible online experiences, and we collaborate with advocacy groups, industry partners, and vendors to identify areas that may need improvement.
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 as published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) are recognized and acknowledged as the international standard measure of full access. We regularly test our site to ensure we meet or exceed that standard.
- As part of our dedication to going above and beyond simply following regulatory guidelines, we work with advocacy groups, accessibility and usability specialists, and people with disabilities to make sure our sites function properly.
- We constantly look for improvements in speed, performance, and accessibility and we are always learning.
Steps We’ve Taken to Improve Accessibility
We firmly believe that the Internet should be available to everyone. We are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of individual circumstance and ability.
To fulfill this promise, we aim to adhere as closely as possible to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) at the AA level. These guidelines outline strategies for making web content more accessible to people with a wide array of disabilities. Complying with the guidelines lets us provide a site that is accessible to all.
This website utilizes various technologies that work together to make it more accessible. We utilize an interface that allows persons with specific disabilities to adjust the website’s UI (user interface) and design it to their personal needs. This interface replaces the older method of providing all users with the same user interface that is designed to be accessible but is not adjustable to individual needs.
Here are some of the interface’s capabilities:
- Font handling –users can increase or decrease font size, change font family (type), adjust spacing, alignment, line height, and more.
- Color handling – users can select various color contrast profiles such as light, dark, inverted, and monochrome. Additionally, users can swap the color schemes of titles, texts, and backgrounds, with over 7 different coloring options.
- Animations – epileptic users can stop all running animations, for example videos, GIFs, and CSS flashing transitions, in an instant at the click of a button.
- Content highlighting – users can choose to emphasize important elements such as links and titles. They can also choose to highlight focused or hovered elements specifically.
- Audio muting – users with hearing devices may experience headaches or other issues due to automatic audio playback. This option lets users mute the entire website instantly.
- Cognitive disorders – we utilize a search engine that is linked to Wikipedia and Wiktionary, allowing people with cognitive disorders to decipher meanings of phrases, initials, slang, and other items.
- Other options – we provide users with the option to change cursor color and sizing, use a printing mode, enable a virtual keyboard and much more.
Additionally, the website utilizes an AI-based application that runs in the background and optimizes the site’s accessibility level every 24 hours. This AI engine remediates any HTML issues on the website as well as maintaining maximum site functionality and behavior when used via screen readers by blind people, and with a keyboard by the motor impaired that are using a keyboard to operate websites.
We utilize AI for the following accessibility components:
- Screen-reader optimization: The AI runs in the background and learns the website’s components top to bottom, thereby providing screen-readers with meaningful data using the ARIA set of attributes. For example, it will provide accurate form labels; descriptions for actionable icons (social media icons, search icons, cart icons, etc.); validation guidance for form inputs; element roles such as buttons, menus, modal dialogues (popups), and others.Additionally, the AI scans all of the website’s images and provides an accurate and meaningful image-object-recognition-based description as an ALT (alternate text) tag. It will also extract texts that are embedded within the image, using an OCR (optical character recognition) technology. To turn on screen-reader adjustments at any time, click the Alt+1 keyboard combination. Screen-reader users also get automatic announcements to turn adjustments on as soon as they enter the website.
Browser and Assistive Technology Compatibility:
We aim to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible, so our users can choose the best fitting tools for them, with as few limitations as possible. Therefore, we have worked very hard to be able to support all the modern, major and popular systems that comprise over 95% of the users’ market share and include: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, Microsoft Edge and I.E 11 or above, JAWS and NVDA (screen readers), both for Windows and for MAC users. This website is operable using other systems and platforms as well, though we are not officially supporting them and recommend users to utilize the aforementioned.
Notes, Comments, and Feedback:
Despite our very best efforts to allow anybody to adjust the website to their needs, it is possible that there will still be pages or sections that are not fully accessible, are in the process of becoming accessible, or are lacking an adequate technological solution to make them accessible. Still, we are constantly improving the accessibility interface, adding, updating and improving its options and features, and developing and adopting new technologies. All this is meant to reach the optimal level of accessibility, at any time and in accordance with technological advancements.
If you’ve discovered a bug or malfunction, if you find any aspect of the interface difficult to use, or if you have improvement ideas, we’ll be happy to hear from you. Simply click on the “Feedback” button at the bottom of the interface, and fill out the feedback form. Alternatively, you can send an email to our web accessibility team using the following form If you wish to speak with the website owner directly, please contact our team and we’ll provide you with their contact information (we do not publish this information due to data collection and misuse conducted by spambots).
If you have any questions or complaints regarding the services of facilities, please contact the Vice President of Operations directly at 407-398-6913.
Building Relationships & Earning Trust
I just wanted to reach out to you to let you know that I use this title company exclusively because of the work Becky and Jackie provide. They are professional and efficient. Certainly an asset for any business owner to have.
It is not too often that an attorney with the knowledge and experience of Barry Miller would offer his time in such a generous manner. The information presented is a huge resource that I encourage all of my agents to take advantage of.
The Closing Agent’s advances in technology and innovation allow us to offer services to our clients that are unmatched by our competition. Barry Miller Law’s legal expertise is invaluable to our clients.
We would like to take the time to show you the great level of satisfaction that we have had with your services through our short-sale process. Your level of responsiveness, professionalism and customer oriented attitude was of the highest. You were referred to us by one of your clients and we just want to let you know that you have another source of referral on us.
The Closing Agent helped me on this transaction and they were not even the title company involved. That is going above and beyond!
After attending our “Hot Properties” event Elaine said “I put it on my calendar right after the last meeting! Looking forward to it and thank you for providing this great format to network and present our listings."
Work with TCA
Besides our competitive rates, flexible services, and state-of-the-art 24/7 secure online communication platform, the true value we deliver is going “Beyond Title®” to create a better closing experience. We have been helping homeowners complete the final and most important steps in the real estate closing process for over 25 years.
Years In Business
The Closing Agent has been trusted for decades.
Our friendly staff are dedicated to you.
Join The Closing Agent revolution.